Oct 31, 2011

week 6

I. Activity one
Site:
NetAcademy

Topic:
Reading Unit10 level3

Your score (if any):
120WPM 62sec.

 Key words learned:
echo:そのまま繰り返す
if a sound echoes, you hear it again because it was made near something such as a wall or hill.

philosophy:哲学
the study of nature and meaning of exsitance, truth, good and evil etc.

pessimistic:悲観的な
expecting that bad things will happen in the future or that something will have a bad result

possess:保有する
formal to have a particular quality or ability

preserve:維持する
to save something or someone from being harmed or destroyed

Rating of the site:
4/5

Comments: 
It was about international relations so there were few proper nouns such as Theodore Roosevelt and George Washington so I feel like I was studying History but it was fun to read. I thought there were few similar words than usual. It was lucky for me to learn not only new words but also synonym.

Time spending activity:
20min.

No comments:

Post a Comment